Happiness is something which comes from the actions of yourself and your loved ones. Camera is a tool to create those memories and transform into photographs, which lasts forever. Capturing today’s moments will bring you smile tomorrow. Those smiles are priceless if the photographs are picture-perfect. Stabilizers aids to take a picture clearly without any discarded movement of the object or the photographer.
- GoPro Camera
- Buyers guide to decide on the best Stabilizer for GoPro
- Polaroid Handheld 3-Axis Electronic Stabilizer
- Feiyu G3 Ultra 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer
- Steadicam Curve BK handheld Stabilizer
- Opteka SteadyVid SV-HD Camera Stabilizer
- Roxant Pro Stabilizer
- StayblCam video Stabilizer
- Movo Photo VS01 Handheld Video Stabilizer
- Cam Caddie Scorpion Stabilizer
- Neewer Feiyu 3-Axis Stabilizer
- Zhiyun Z1-Pround 3-Axis Stabilizer
GoPro is an American company, which manufactures camera and develops mobile application and video-editing software on its own. GoPro sells many products like Cameras, Drone, Stabilizers, Apparels, video-editing software, Mount and accessories. GoPro camera comes with GoPro studio, application and video-editing software. The cameras are lightweight, small, withstand any condition and claim to be best in capturing surfing pictures. Taking pictures in GoPro camera with suitable stabilizer will give a ‘wow’ photographs.
Discussing the top 10 best stabilizers for GoPro Reviews is the main reason to give you the best possible opportunity to select one of the best stabilizers for your GoPro camera.
Buyers guide to decide on the best Stabilizer for GoPro
Image Stabilization commonly referred as IS, is a technique which helps to reduce the blurring of the image due to the camera movement or other images. It is used in binoculars, photos and videos. On the other hand, image stabilization does not work well if there is extreme movement in the camera or when the focusing object moves out of spotlight. Different companies have their own name for image stabilization, such as vibration reduction, optical stabilization, steady shot, mega OIS. Like image stabilizers watches out for the images, video stabilizers do for the motion pictures.
Basically, there are two stabilizations associated with taking a flawless picture.
Lens based stabilization has an electronically controlled floating lens, which shifts the image oppositely as per the camera shake and records it. It performs well only with longer focal length lens, which is costly.
Sensor or in-camera stabilization has the lens which physically shifts the sensor of the image per the camera movements and records it. It performs well with any lens, but does not promise a smoother shot.
Significance of Stabilizers
Though few cameras have in-built image stabilizers, many cameras need image stabilizing lens which is an additional requirement. Stabilizers are mainly used because of these three reasons: Stability, Positioning and Versatility. Hence, to get a clear image, it is advisable to use a camera with stabilizer.
GoPro cameras are proficient of taking amazing pictures but sometimes it may be hazy when the camera experience sudden jerks. GoPro cameras not only used for general photography but also extensively in sports. To achieve a clear video footage, it is advisable to get a dedicated stabilizer for your GoPro camera.
GoPro stabilizers are light weighted and can be handled easily with one-handed operation. Unlike other video cameras, it does not require a large camera which sits on your shoulders and record the video in your camera. With GoPro stabilizer, it is very simple to record your memories with high quality video footage by yourself. Beauty of these stabilizers is they are affordable, compact, waterproof and impressive. They also have counter weights to balance the stabilizer, a pivoting arms and low friction joints to fix on a desired place if necessary. These Stabilizers are also compatible with other DSLR cameras or smart phone cameras.
Here are the Top 10 best Stabilizers for GoPro Reviews and their features reviewed for you:
Polaroid Handheld 3-Axis Electronic Stabilizer
- Polaroid handheld stabilizer is a lightweight stabilizer for GoPro cameras.
- Weight of this stabilizer is 11.43 ounces and the measurements are 9.25 X 3.94 X 3.5 inches.
- This stabilizer gives a brilliantly quick and firm video recording in actual time.
- It has three electronic motors, a super-smooth panning and tilting motions which eradicate superfluous vibrations.
- This stabilizer supports both with LCD and without LCD BacPac.
- Installation of this device is simplified using mounting ring and screw.
- This stabilizer includes three 3.7 volts’ rechargeable batteries and a rapid charger.
- This device can also be connected to a tripod or a mono pod through the threaded hole in the bottom line.
Feiyu G3 Ultra 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer
- Feiyu G3 ultra 3-axis handheld stabilizer is a lightweight, user friendly and power-and-go for GoPro cameras.
- It weighs 15.2 ounces and the dimensions are 12 X 4 X 4 inches.
- It is specially designed with 300-degree panning/tilting and roll rotation of 90-degree.
- It has the facility of one handed operation with a single button which also manages camera locking and mode selection.
- LCD BacPack can be attached to the stabilizer with just a clamp and does not require wire or a screw.
- It gives a smooth video capturing particularly with 3, 3+ and 4 of GoPro Hero cameras.
- The housing clamps on the top helps you to speed the fitting.
- The product comes with 4 rechargeable batteries, where 2 will be in use and 2 for backup.
- It is also controlled by a remote-control device which is wired to the stabilizer.
Steadicam Curve BK handheld Stabilizer
- Steadicam Curve BK stabilizer is a camera stabilizing device designed exclusively for sport events.
- It weighs around 8 ounces and the measurement is 3 X 5.2 X 7 inches.
- It is designed to fit with 2, 3, 3+, 4 and 5 of GoPro Hero cameras.
- It produces a very smooth video with the facility of hang grip.
- The frame with the curve is made up of aluminum alloy with the weight of 0.5 lbs which is easily manageable.
- The size is very small which can be carried in your pocket.
- Camera needs to be in right direction to fit the Steadicam curve and released with the help of a red button.
- Adding desired number of hollow weights to curve, supports the stabilizer to operate with or without LCD BacPac.
- There is a Black dial on the back of the camera which helps to move front and back.
Opteka SteadyVid SV-HD Camera Stabilizer
- Opteka SteadyVid is designed for use with DSLR cameras which weighs maximum of 6 lbs.
- The stabilizer weight is 1 pound and the dimension is 16.7 X 9.4 X 5.1 inches.
- With high precision bearings and low friction joint, this stabilizer helps to take high and low angle video shooting.
- Height adjustments controlled well, that it does not need any external weights for balance.
- Product is made up of aluminum with the coating of black powder.
- This system gives a smooth video without the help of tripod or mono pod or dolly.
- The camera is balanced by six removable weight discs and can be fitted in multiple positions with the help of mount holes at the bottom.
- SV-HD platform allows you to adjust left, right, front and back of the camera.
- Though this product is particularly good for video cameras, DSLR cameras and DVs.
Roxant Pro Stabilizer
- The official Roxant pro video camera stabilizer works good not only on GoPro cameras but also on other cameras weighing up to 2.1 lbs.
- Weight of this system is 2.5 pounds with the dimension of 13.4 X 2.2 X 8.1 inches.
- It has a super-solid, shake less with good grip video outcomes.
- It can be used with any GoPro, Video, smart phone and other cameras.
- It produces an excellent shot even in challenging locations.
- It is uniquely designed to capture even a low energy longer shot and gives an elegant result.
- The product comes with three weights for camera position adjustments.
StayblCam video Stabilizer
- Stayblcam stabilizer is a unique product with the design like a telescope.
- Weight is 2 pounds and dimensions are 12.5 X 4.2 X 3 inches.
- This product can be used on GoPro, iPhone and other cameras and gives a flawless video even by one handed operation.
- Its feature allows you to stretch up to 3 feet and down to the ground.
- It has two slots to support the compatibility and resistance of the videos in camera.
- There is an adapter at the bottom which allows a mobile phone or a tripod to fit comfortably.
- The Aluminum made grip allows you to control the movements and tilt of the camera in all directions.
- Rugged, durable quality, versatile and waterproof material is an added advantage of this stabilizer.
Movo Photo VS01 Handheld Video Stabilizer
- Movo photo VS01 stabilizer allows taking shake-free videos with minimum efforts.
- It weighs 1 pound and measures 8.9 X 7 X 1.5 inches.
- It is specially made for the lightweight video cameras without mirrors of weight up to 1.5 lbs.
- There is a smooth ball joint, bubble level and foam pad for better design, balance and grip respectively.
- It gives a professional result for pictures and videos.
- The smooth ball allows you to separate the unusual movements of the camera in the footage.
- There are adjustable weights for modified performance and balance.
- This system can either be used in one hand or with double hands for animated situations.
Cam Caddie Scorpion Stabilizer
- Cam caddie scorpion stabilizer is the original video camera stabilizer with a handle to support GoPro and smart phone cameras.
- This stabilizer weight is 0.85 pounds with the dimension of 3.9 X 9 X 12 inches.
- It is a composite system with less weight and formulated grip hold.
- Special design of this stabilizer replaces the additional weights and supports the movement of camera.
- The systems pack includes a compatible mount, a knob for mounting and an adapter for connecting smart phone.
- This item is certified with Energy star and comes in black color.
- Facility of attaching several accessories to the slot enables you to give the best video footage.
Neewer Feiyu 3-Axis Stabilizer
- Neewer Feiyu 3-axis brush less handheld camera stabilizer is mainly designed for 3, 3+ and 4 GoPro Hero cameras.
- It weighs 1.4 pounds and measures a dimension of 12 X 5 X 3.8 inches.
- There are three operations modes which are controlled by a push button.
- Heading follow mode: head follows the position, while camera pitch and roll angles are constant.
- Heading and Pitch follow mode: head and camera pitch follows the position, while camera roll is constant.
- Heading lock mode: head, camera pitch and camera roll are fixed in an angle and position.
- Double clicking the push button enables to manage the pitch angle.
- The system comes with four batteries, battery holder, charger and USB cable.
- Selfie mode is also allowed in this system by simply adjusting the pitch angle.
Zhiyun Z1-Pround 3-Axis Stabilizer
- Zhiyun Z1 3-Axis Stabilizer is compatible with all GoPro cameras.
- Weight of this stabilizer is 1 pound and dimensions are 4 X 4 X 12 inches.
- Panning, tilting and mode changing are controlled by three separate buttons.
- The battery works with 2000 mAh and can be charged by a USB port in it.
- There is a 2nd generation motor and high precision CPU which makes the system to run in four times of its speed.
- The pack includes a stabilizer, lipo battery, charger, USB cable and a power switch.